Terms & Conditions
Assuring our clients of our best attention, quality products and good service at all times.VERNI USER AGREEMENT
- Availability of verni.co.za We will endeavour to ensure that verni.co.za is available 24 hours per day without any interruptions. However, we reserve the right to make verni.co.za unavailable at any time or to restrict access to parts or all of verni.co.za without notice. verni.co.za is a general information service. We will endeavour not to make it misleading, but we cannot represent that the information accessible on or via verni.co.za is accurate, not-misleading, complete or up to date.
- Use of verni.co.za verni.co.za is designed for your personal, non-commercial use and you must not use it in any other way without our consent. Except as permitted under applicable law, you must not use, copy, translate, publish, licence or sell verni.co.za or any materials or information in verni.co.za or the structure, overall style and program code of verni.co.za without our consent. If you wish to make a request for consent, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your Contributions You agree to only use verni.co.za for lawful purposes and that any information that you provide in connection with, or which forms part of, verni.co.za will be, as far as you are aware, true and accurate and will not infringe any copyright or trade mark, or any right of privacy, publicity or personality or any other right, whether registered or unregistered, of any other nature or any person, or be obscene or libellous or blasphemous or defamatory and you agree to indemnify us against all claims, proceedings, damages, liabilities and costs, including legal costs arising out of your breach of this term. We cannot make any assurances about the information or contribution made by any other user and you should exercise caution before acting or otherwise relying upon any information you obtain via the verni.co.za.
- Links verni.co.za includes links to other internet sites. Without limiting what we say elsewhere, we make no representations or warranties about those sites or their content, nor that the links work. If you wish to link to verni.co.za you may only do so at http://www.verni.co.za. Details of our linking arrangements may be obtained from email@example.com.
- Intellectual property verni.co.za, its style and structure, and the materials and information on verni.co.za of verni.co.za are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights, and may not be used by you except as expressly provided in this User Agreement. The authors of the documents in verni.co.za assert their moral rights. verni.co.za and Verni are registered trade marks of Verni .
- Our Liability Since a substantial part of verni.co.za is both free and available to all, it is a condition that your use of verni.co.za is at your own risk. We shall not be liable to you or in breach of this User Agreement for any delay or failure to perform any obligation if the delay or failure is due to a cause beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, the blocking or restricting of information to and/or from our network.Except as expressly provided in this User agreement, we disclaim any further representations, warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, by statute, collaterally or otherwise, including but not limited to implied warranties, conditions or other terms of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or reasonable care and skill.Save as provided below, we disclaim all and will not be liable in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise arising in connection with this User Agreement or the verni.co.za for: (i) consequential, indirect or special loss or damage; or (ii) any loss of goodwill or reputation; or (iii) any economic losses (including loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings), in each case, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage and howsoever incurred.
Our maximum liability to you in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise arising in connection with this User Agreement or the verni.co.za shall be limited. Notwithstanding any other provision of this User Agreement, we will be liable to you without limit for any death or personal injury caused by our negligence and to the extent that liability arises and for liability arising from statements made fraudulently by us.
- Small Print Either of us may terminate this User Agreement at any time. You may not transfer any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under this User Agreement without our prior written consent. If we fail to enforce any provision of this User Agreement, that failure will not preclude us from enforcing either that provision (or any similar provision) on a later occasion. Nothing in this User Agreement shall confer on any third party any benefit or the right to enforce any term of the User Agreement. This User Agreement is governed by South African law and any dispute connected with this agreement is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts. Nothing in this User Agreement affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Complaints If you believe that your intellectual property or other rights are being infringed by the verni.co.za, or if you are dissatisfied with verni.co.za or any aspect of our service, in the first instance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or on +27 (0) 11 552 8393
- Why we collect it: We collect information about you so that we can personalise your use of the site, assist your use of the site and improve the site generally. Depending upon your selections for our data protection questions we may arrange for you to be sent information about related products and services from us and carefully selected third parties (see section 4). You may update the answers to your questions at any time.
- Who we disclose it to:
- We will only pass on information about you as an individual (as opposed to aggregate information) to third parties to enable us to perform services requested by you or with your prior consent.
- If you give your consent, we will pass your contact details to third parties who may then occasionally send communications to you to provide information, offers and services that may be of interest to you.
- We will only pass on information about you as an individual (as opposed to aggregate information) to third parties overseas to enable us to perform services requested by you.
- Users of verni.co.za acknowledge that Verni takes the protection of personal information seriously, and in particular the compliance with data privacy laws such as POPI.